We hold free wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- May 30, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — June Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!
- June 6, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — French Rosés
- June 13, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Spanish wines
- June 20, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — New Zealand wines
- June 22, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from ANIMALE, with winemaker Matt Gubitosa
- June 27, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Wines from Simpatico Cellars, with winemaker Cassie Wistrom and Tim Steinke
- July 3, WEDNESDAY, 5:30 to 8:00 — July Collector’s Club wines (note day change, due to the Fourth of July holiday)
- July 11, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Greek wines
- July 13, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from DeLille Cellars