We hold wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- April 28, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — May Collector’s Club wines
- May 5, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — South African wines
- May 12, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Greek wines
- May 14, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from Avennia
- May 19, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Wines from Spain and Portugal
- May 26, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Southern French wines
- June 2, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — June Collector’s Club wines