We hold wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- September 26, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Wines from Portugal
- October 3, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — October Collector’s Club wines
- October 10, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — French wines
- October 12, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from Tranche Cellars, by Corliss
- October 17, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Spanish wines
- October 24, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Italian wines, from Small Vineyards
- October 31, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — November Collector’s Club wines
- Future File:
- December 5, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Annual Port tasting
- December 14, SATURDAY, 1:00 to 5:00 — Annual Grower Champagne tasting ($10 fee, refundable with purchase of any bottle of Grower Champagne)