We hold wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- December 5, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Annual Port tasting
- December 12, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — European wines
- December 14, SATURDAY, 1:00 to 5:00 — Annual Grower Champagne tasting ($10 fee, refundable with purchase of any bottle of Grower Champagne)
- December 19, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Italian wines
- December 26, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — January Collector’s Club wines
- Closed for our annual break, January 1 to 13, reopening on Tuesday, January 14
- January 16, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Latin American wines
- January 23, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Georgian wines
- January 25, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from Cadence Winery, with winemaker Ben Smith
- January 30, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — February Collector’s Club wines