We hold free wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- August 10, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Small Vineyards Italian wines, with special guest, Lorenzo Gatteschi, of Podere Ciona
- August 17, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Spanish wines, from Classical Wines
- August 24, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Wines from Walla Walla’s Balboa Winery, with winemaker Tom Glase
- August 26, Saturday, 3:00 to 5:00 — Wines from Avennia, with winemaker Chris Peterson
- August 31, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — September Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!
- September 7, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — tbd
- September 14, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Ciders
- September 21, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Latin American wines
- September 28, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — October Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!