We hold free wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- November 3, SATURDAY, 2:00 to 5:00 — Special holiday tasting, featuring the wines of Burgundy
- November 8, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — California wines
- November 15, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Cru Beaujolais
- November 17, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Avennia, with winemaker Chris Peterson
- November 23, FRIDAY, 5:00 to 8:00 — Sparkling wines from around the world
- November 29, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — December Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!
- December 6, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Ports from Porto Kopke and Porto Rocha
- December 8, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Long Shadows Vintners
- December 13, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Small Vineyards Italian wines
- December 15, SATURDAY, 1:00 to 5:00 — Annual Grower Champagne tasting. ($10 fee, refundable with purchase of any bottle of Grower Champagne)
- December 20, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — tbd
- December 27, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — January Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!