We hold free wine tastings in the shop every Thursday from 5:30 until 8:00 pm
Our tastings generally feature wines from a particular region, winemaker, or importer, usually with the winemaker or importer on hand to share their passion and talk about their wines.
Each month, usually on the last Thursday, we pour the wines from our upcoming Collector’s Club for everyone to try.
All of our tastings are very casual—just drop by, pick up a glass, and see what you like! We love helping our neighbors explore and learn more about wine. (Must be at least 21 years old to participate.)
Special Saturday Tastings
Once a month we feature a local winemaker for a special Saturday tasting from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, featuring some of our favorite northwest producers. Check our upcoming schedule so you don’t miss out on these special events.
- March 16, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Wines from the Rhône and Piedmont, with William Woodruff of Chloé Wine
- March 23, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — Australian wines
- March 25, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — DeLille Cellars
- March 30, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — April Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!
- April 6, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — South African wines
- April 13, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — tbd
- April 20, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — French wines from DIVA
- April 27, Thursday, 5:30 to 8:00 — May Collector’s Club wines. Open to all!
June 10, SATURDAY, 3:00 to 5:00 — Force Majeure wines, with winemaker Todd Alexander